Arezzo Airport Molin Bianco
Airport Arezzo "Molin Bianco" is located in Via Francesco Baracca west of the city of Arezzo and it is enabled to national traffic and there is leased to the Helicopter Unit of the Fire Department, by the Aero Club "L. Centini" and the school "Etruria". It has a runway of 635 meters wide and 30. Managed by the local Aeroclub communications radio aids are on the frequencies 126.9 MHz. Are going projects to improve the characteristics of airport equipment to enable it to future international airports: Extension of the runway, taxiway and improvements of the connections of the horizontal and vertical signs.
On April 13th of 2011 by ministerial decree the airport was raised to ICAO category 2 and category at the 8th Fire. It was in 1917 that originated at the hands of the cavalry lieutenant Righetti, the airport Arezzo.